FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shela Grey

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Krythus

Krythus
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

*sigh* She doesn't neccasarily have to scream for her echo location to work. it could be something as subtle as a snap of her fingers, or even surrounding sounds from other things, as long as it produces sound within the hearing range of humans. like a car going by, or talking. Plus I think you over estimate the human's sense of sight. sight wouldn't work if you couldn't hear or feel. the only reason we think it is so important is because we have been conditioned to use it so much.

27Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

*raises hands in air*

Call me a Grammar Nazi , but I'd like things clarified a tad.

Can you separate the description into paragraphs so it's easier to read?

And.... how does a blind person be a bounty hunter/assassin? It's oxymoronic. Improbable.

Krythus, you do have a point. And whoever this "Connor" person is, are you planning to team tag me?

(... I don't like where this is headed. How does she sense bullets? And knowing Chaos, she'll dodge every single attack and in the process miraculously lop of the enemy's head.)

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

28Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Lash wrote:*raises hands in air*

Call me a Grammar Nazi , but I'd like things clarified a tad.

Can you separate the description into paragraphs so it's easier to read?

And.... how does a blind person be a bounty hunter/assassin? It's oxymoronic. Improbable.

Krythus, you do have a point. And whoever this "Connor" person is, are you planning to team tag me?

(... I don't like where this is headed. How does she sense bullets? And knowing Chaos, she'll dodge every single attack and in the process miraculously lop of the enemy's head.)
you stupid jerk -.- you dont know me that well at all so how would you know? you dont know if I changed or what so keep your mouth shut. and what do you know about blind people? I dont imagine you have a blind cousin or any thing

29Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

... *topic locked*

Pointless to argue, but I've known you since 2007. And I do happen to have a blind cousin. His name is... José Feliciano.

30Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 am

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Woah woah woah woah. Chill out, everyone...... This isn't my fault for starting it is it??? Razz Lash, email me (NOT my gmail, my other account)

31Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

now that the topic isn't locked -.-'
Kay Im not sure what to say to that. And Austin, you have known my bad side since 2007 (How we were friends I will never know o.o)

32Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

... I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is... we're changing the system rather dramatically. This means characters get signature attacks and signature weapons. Great, right? And.... you're off the hook. Kay won't be online much, so I can forgive her. Very Happy

Bad news... the staff will be on vacation beginning June 25th. And the site will be down temporarily then.

33Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

SAY WHAT?! When will it be back up??

34Shela Grey - Page 2 Empty Re: Shela Grey Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

When the renovation is finished. In the meantime... staff will be able to access the forum general. I apologize for any inconveniences, annoyances, etc. I'm personally annoyed that I didn't think these systems up earlier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2