FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Inactivity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Inactivity Empty Staff Inactivity Mon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Updates on the staff...
Kay
Kay won't be on much, after all, Kay's been grounded. Banned from computers and the internet. Unfortunately, I can't contact her very often by email.

Kay will retain position as a moderator, but will not be online.

cole14
Cole14 is rarely online. The reason? Real life. Tests, reports etc.

cole will retain position as moderator.

Lash
Online, usually reading a few posts in the morning and posting in the afternoon. Unable to be online for periods longer than a half hour each day.

Lash is currently retaining control over site, but may appoint co-admins in the future to relieve the pressure.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

2Staff Inactivity Empty Re: Staff Inactivity Mon May 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu ^.^ Altho, Idk how much I'll be on. Basically, if I don't have something to do, or I'm at the library (which is actually quite often now Razz ) then chances are I'll be online. Usually later in the afternoons or during elive (in the mornings) I'll be on. Just to be clear. Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]