FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAIR: The City - Beta

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAIR: The City - Beta Empty FAIR: The City - Beta Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome aboard to our first (private) beta of FAIR. The systems are a bit sketchy, and we'd like to thank you for putting up with them. We'll be introducing features, bug hunting and working on our systems in the near future.

Goodies
For our patient testers, we'll be giving away a special item: Leather Jacket. This coat adds 10% HP to the wearer. Yay! Post to claim.

Leather Jacket
A cool black leather jacket, waist length.
Genuine Leather, the perfect accessory for any motorbike enthusiast, hipster or gangster.

Effects: Adds 10% HP when equipped

Upcoming Features
These features will be up in the near future:

* Chapel
* Occupations
* Stores
* Email System
* Combat System
* Weapons List

Staff Members
Our friendly staff consists of:

Admin - Original founder and geek extraordinaire.
"James Blond" - Member of original staff.

Last edited by Lash on Wed May 12, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Display Error - Admin)

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

2FAIR: The City - Beta Empty Re: FAIR: The City - Beta Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 am

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

"I'll take the jacket. Thanks, buddy."
The voice belonged to Matthew, who disappeared into the crowd after taking a coat off of the table.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

3FAIR: The City - Beta Empty Re: FAIR: The City - Beta Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Oooooooookayyyyyyy... Weirdos. xD

Lash wrote:"I'll take the jacket. Thanks, buddy."
The voice belonged to Matthew, who disappeared into the crowd after taking a coat off of the table.

4FAIR: The City - Beta Empty Re: FAIR: The City - Beta Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

cole14

cole14
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

Jason walked over to the table with all the jackets there "These are free right? 'Cause I'm a little short on cash right now." He said while grabbing a leather jacket and leaving.

5FAIR: The City - Beta Empty Re: FAIR: The City - Beta Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 am

Smash

Smash
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

Smasher walked up to the Table and pulled on the Jacket saying "I'll take this..." And with a grunt , "..If it fits".

6FAIR: The City - Beta Empty Re: FAIR: The City - Beta Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Estla

I'll take that....Bats eye lashs...
after flirting with the guy who was give them out she took off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum