FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im new here...Yet another newbie

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Smash

Smash
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

Hello,

Grade School Student. I happened to hear about this place...
Call me Smash! I will crush you and your puny empire!

I'm okay with computers, as long as they've got spell check.

I'm a big fan of Megaman, Star Force and Battle Network.
Super Mario rocks, don't you agree?

Oh yeah, one last thing:

I'm rarely online. Don't pick on me, please? I'm younger than all of you.

2Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Smash wrote:Hello,

Grade School Student. I happened to hear about this place...
Call me Smash! I will crush you and your puny empire!

I'm okay with computers, as long as they've got spell check.

I'm a big fan of Megaman, Star Force and Battle Network.
Super Mario rocks, don't you agree?

Oh yeah, one last thing:

I'm rarely online. Don't pick on me, please? I'm younger than all of you.
There's a few people that are never on Razz *coughcolecoughcough* haha And how do you know you're younger than all of us? haha

3Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

What are you doing here? I told my brother not to tell anybody...
So, Smash, I hope your skills are up to par here. *grin*

No, I will crush your empire.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

4Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Smash

Smash
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

@Kay:

My friend's brother said that the players are teenagers/college kids.
I doubt anyone here is younger than 12. Or in Elementary.

5Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

hee hee we're all older than that. Razz We're all the same age tho haha I just wanted to tease ya. Razz That's what I do ^.^ I'm the only fun person on here... The other three are all cranks. xD jkjkjk They're all cool ahahaha

Smash wrote:@Kay:

My friend's brother said that the players are teenagers/college kids.
I doubt anyone here is younger than 12. Or in Elementary.

6Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Don't believe Kay. Look at my age. We're all the same age, a bunch of cranky old people.
*wink*

7Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Hey!! I'm not a cranky old person!! xD I'm a fun young person. xD You guys are the cranky old ppl. xD

Lash wrote:Don't believe Kay. Look at my age. We're all the same age, a bunch of cranky old people.
*wink*

8Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am

Krythus

Krythus
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

well you can't be talking about me. then can you Kay

9Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Nah guess not Krythus lol

Krythus wrote:well you can't be talking about me. then can you Kay

10Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Tue May 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Jojay

Jojay

Kay wrote:Hey!! I'm not a cranky old person!! xD I'm a fun young person. xD You guys are the cranky old ppl. xD

Lash wrote:Don't believe Kay. Look at my age. We're all the same age, a bunch of cranky old people.
*wink*

You're all old and cranky compared to me! Especially you Kay lol!

11Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Tue May 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Jojay! You arrived!
Don't forget to give me a reply in the PM I sent you.

12Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Tue May 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Watch it. I know wvere you sleeeeep. *said in weird voice* ahahaha

Jojay wrote:
Kay wrote:Hey!! I'm not a cranky old person!! xD I'm a fun young person. xD You guys are the cranky old ppl. xD

*wink*

You're all old and cranky compared to me! Especially you Kay lol!

13Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Tue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Your welcome. lol He wouldn't be on if I weren't talkin about bein a mod lol

Lash wrote:Jojay! You arrived!
Don't forget to give me a reply in the PM I sent you.

14Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Tue May 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

... Oh. That explains it.

15Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Ikr? xD

16Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty hmmm Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 am

Krythus

Krythus
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

ok this has gone from an introduction, to a weird pointless convo in a short amount of time.....can we just get to the playing?

17Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Yush. lol

18Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Fri May 14, 2010 11:42 am

Smash

Smash
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

*wink*

You are too!!

19Im new here...Yet another newbie Empty Re: Im new here...Yet another newbie Sun May 16, 2010 11:25 am

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

:O you don't even know me!!! lol I'm happy. See? Twisted Evil xD

Smash wrote:

*wink*

You are too!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum