FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shela Grey

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Shela Grey Empty Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Name: Shela Grey
[B]Age: 29
[B]Gender:female
[B]Description:5\'9, waist long black hair with white high lights, long bangs that cover her eyes a grey eye and a pure black eye, tan skin, she dresses in black leather skinnies, black boots that go up past her knees, a black stretchy tank top, she wears a black head band behind her bangs so that it seperates her bangs from the rest of her hair, she had black fingerless gloves with grey strips going across it, she has a bit of freckles going across her face and attached to her right leg is a gun holster the right size for a small gun, she wears black lip stick and is really Gothic, she also has a black spiky choker around her neck, she has a skull tattoo on her right shoulder, she is Italian with an Italian accent and she is blind and she was born like that and idk how it effects her
[B]Personality:
cranky, never shows emotion sarcastic, evil, enjoys watching others in pain and she doesn\'t show fear for any thing. She always has a plan for something and surrenders if she has to but manages to get away eventually
Biography: She is a trained bounty hunter and is on no ones side, she has been hunted down by the police for 3 years on account of murder, she has been trying to hunt down FAIR members for accidental killing her little brother.
Expertise:Lieing, very fast runner, and a master at making plans, karate, and gymnist

Last edited by Black_Chaos on Thu May 13, 2010 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Character's don't start with weapons.)

2Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

... Sorta similar to previous characters. Kinda vague biography...

Can you flesh out the details of the incident..?

Oh yes... FAIR is a minor player in the story. They're this terrorist style group behind several incidents, jockeying for power with NINE. I'll be rolling out a few things in the future.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

3Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

what Incident? XP

4Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Her brother's... death?

5Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

ha got you to say it XD

6Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

One last problem... Guns don't always come with the character. I've edited it to mention that she has a holster for a gun, but not a gun.

This isn't the most sparse and vague profile I've seen.

Approved.

Wait for a second approval.

7Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

HEY no touchy my person!>.<

8Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Whatever, approved. Razz Where's cole to do his job? haha jk

9Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

A emo without a weapon, yet one who looks like she plans on acquiring a gun. Scary.

Anyways, follow the instructions in After Approval. No, have a nice adventure, and please refrain from demolishing the entire city. :-P

10Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Lash wrote:A emo without a weapon, yet one who looks like she plans on acquiring a gun. Scary.

Anyways, follow the instructions in After Approval. No, have a nice adventure, and please refrain from demolishing the entire city. :-P
Yes, it is quite scary. Razz And what Lash said about demolishing the city. lol

11Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Fri May 07, 2010 11:58 am

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Black_Chaos wrote: she is blind
What happened to make her blind? Also, how long has she been blind for?

12Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Fri May 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Blind.... I didn't see that in the sheet...

13Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Fri May 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Yea, I didn't either, until she handspringed out of the way of a bullet. She's blind so she can 'feel' things coming. *rolls eyes* Sorry Chaos, I'm just not buyin it.

14Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Sat May 08, 2010 11:11 am

Krythus

Krythus
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

we could....for sake of logic say that her sense of feeling has amplified since she has been blind......maybe hearing helps too. it as been proven that if you are blind, your body makes ajustments to your other senses.

15Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Sat May 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

... Okay. Chaos, please edit your sheet...

16Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Krythus wrote:we could....for sake of logic say that her sense of feeling has amplified since she has been blind......maybe hearing helps too. it as been proven that if you are blind, your body makes ajustments to your other senses.
thank you!

17Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Kay wrote:Yea, I didn't either, until she handspringed out of the way of a bullet. She's blind so she can 'feel' things coming. *rolls eyes* Sorry Chaos, I'm just not buyin it.
ugh... do you acctualy in real life know any one blind?

18Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Lash wrote:... Okay. Chaos, please edit your sheet...
be.... more.... SPACIFIC!

19Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Let me put it this way:

You had not mentioned blindness in the sheet. This creates a contradiction. Either edit your sheet or your post.

20Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Wed May 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Lash wrote:Let me put it this way:

You had not mentioned blindness in the sheet. This creates a contradiction. Either edit your sheet or your post.
yes i did its right at the end of the description, geez are you blind or sometihng? o.O

21Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 10:09 am

Krythus

Krythus
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

it is true, she did mention being blind (although very breifly) now I really don't want to see a fight right now. Chaos, edit your sheet and say something about how her blindness affects her, I can send you an email with info about what the body does when you do blind. put the info into your sheet to make it logical. All Lash is looking for in this (as far as I can tell by his post) is logic, make your sheet logical and he/we'll buy it.

22Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 am

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Krythus wrote:it is true, she did mention being blind (although very breifly) now I really don't want to see a fight right now. Chaos, edit your sheet and say something about how her blindness affects her, I can send you an email with info about what the body does when you do blind. put the info into your sheet to make it logical. All Lash is looking for in this (as far as I can tell by his post) is logic, make your sheet logical and he/we'll buy it.
I dont like logicalness >.< every one elses were like this to and he didn't through a big sissy tantrum about it, and ok sure you do that

23Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 10:36 am

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Black_Chaos wrote:Name: Shela Grey
[B]Age: 29
[B]Gender:female
[B]Description:5\'9, waist long black hair with white high lights, long bangs that cover her eyes a grey eye and a pure black eye, tan skin, she dresses in black leather skinnies, black boots that go up past her knees, a black stretchy tank top, she wears a black head band behind her bangs so that it seperates her bangs from the rest of her hair, she had black fingerless gloves with grey strips going across it, she has a bit of freckles going across her face and attached to her right leg is a gun holster the right size for a small gun, she wears black lip stick and is really Gothic, she also has a black spiky choker around her neck, she has a skull tattoo on her right shoulder, she is Italian with an Italian accent and she is blind and she was born like that.because she is blind she has developed a kind of ehco location system by using a combination of scents and sounds. Scents tell if a certain thing is dangerous or not. sounds alow her to move with out running into anything. we could even say that here ehco location can even tell her what somthing looks like. (she be able to know a garbage can from a human.)if she could see she would be color blind, and loud noises hurt her ears.
[B]Personality:
cranky, never shows emotion sarcastic, evil, enjoys watching others in pain and she doesn\'t show fear for any thing. She always has a plan for something and surrenders if she has to but manages to get away eventually
Biography: She is a trained bounty hunter and is on no ones side, she has been hunted down by the police for 3 years on account of murder, she has been trying to hunt down FAIR members for accidental killing her little brother.
Expertise:Lieing, very fast runner, and a master at making plans, karate, and gymnist

24Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Spare me the sarcasm, but wouldn't screeching all the time give you away?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
*attempts to Karate Chop player with deadly accuracy*
*Blind hits deadly accurate*
*Moderator edits posts*
*Warning Issued*

Um... Here we go again. Perhaps partial blindness (for example, blindness in right eye) would be a better solution.)

Nice try, though.

25Shela Grey Empty Re: Shela Grey Thu May 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Lash wrote:Spare me the sarcasm, but wouldn't screeching all the time give you away?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
*attempts to Karate Chop player with deadly accuracy*
*Blind hits deadly accurate*
*Moderator edits posts*
*Warning Issued*

Um... Here we go again. Perhaps partial blindness (for example, blindness in right eye) would be a better solution.)

Nice try, though.
nope not doing that. CONNOR GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING WE BOTH REGRET

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next