FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eva Meline

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eva Meline Empty Eva Meline Fri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

Stella

Stella
Police Administrator
Police Administrator

Eva Meline, 32, Female
Naturally curly, red-auburn hair just past shoulder length. Small nose set slightly above average placement, giving her an air of looking down her nose at you. Simple gray eyes that often look distrusting and far from amused. Slightly thin lips that are rough in the corners from chewing habits. 5'5 in height about 130 pounds, more muscular legs than arms. Size 8 1/2 shoes.

Personality: She is distrusting and is never content with a job until it is completely finished. This habit often leads her to dig up old grudges and land herself in hot water.

Biography: Born and raised in Chicago, she saw very little hardship until her teen years. During then her parents lost a great deal of money and her father committed suicide. Her mother only saw Eva as a problem and kicked her out of the house at 17. Eva found a job where she could afford to take some night classes for university and still make a little money. She eventually left this job and was desperate for a new one. An opportunity presented itself as a secretary in a rather shady business.

Expertise: Excellent in negotiation and persuasion with those higher up then herself. Some knowledge of large businesses in the area around her work. Small amount of experience in violent situations.

2Eva Meline Empty Re: Eva Meline Fri May 07, 2010 11:19 am

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Can no one make a character younger than mine??? lol jk She sounds like someone you don't wanna mess with Razz

3Eva Meline Empty Re: Eva Meline Fri May 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Um... scary? Anyways, that aside, approved.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

4Eva Meline Empty Re: Eva Meline Fri May 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Lash, since I'm just the help I decided to wait for you to approve lol I approve Stella haha

5Eva Meline Empty Re: Eva Meline Fri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Stella

Stella
Police Administrator
Police Administrator

Haha, what, I'm not allowed to make someone who looks like they could murder you in your sleep?

6Eva Meline Empty Re: Eva Meline Fri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Sure you can. lol have you seen Chaos' character description yet? xD

7Eva Meline Empty Re: Eva Meline Sat May 08, 2010 9:35 am

Stella

Stella
Police Administrator
Police Administrator

No, But I am sure it's crazy!